Mac Security Systems Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- The Company will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
- The Company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company's performance.
- Mac Security Systems Limited will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.